You can support Puzzle Centre by attending one of our events, signing up for a challenge, or organising your own event.
FUTURE DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
- Thursday, 28th February 2019: The return of the Puzzle Centre Fashion Show at The Bell Hotel, Winslow, MK18 3AB.
- 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- £10 entry, (includes welcome drink)
- 10% of all clothing, accessories and jewellery purchased at the fashion show during the evening will be donated directly to
Puzzle Centre Trust Ltd, (both cash and card transactions welcome).
- Free Parking at The Bell Winslow
- In association with Rock Those Frocks Boutique. Please click here to visit Rock Those Frocks website.
- Please keep an eye out via our social media channels for booking details.
Image: Puzzle Centre Fashion Show 2018
Image credit: Derek Pelling Photography
Join us at the Big Puzzle Quiz 2019
- Saturday 23rd March 2019: The Big Puzzle Quiz at the Public Hall in Winslow. 7.00pm to 10.00pm. Includes supper. £10 entry.
Booking details will be published via our social media channels, in January.
TOM’S WORLD WALK…
Thomas Freemantle is walking the world, for 3 amazing charities, including Puzzle Centre.
Tom Freemantle is making his way across the globe on foot and has kindly selected Puzzle Centre as one of three beneficiaries.
In early December, Tom reached the 1,000 mile mark!
You can find out, all about Tom’s World Walk, his motivation and his story, by clicking here: here
” 16,500 miles (well, 16,299.809 to be precise) is the minimum required for a world walk according to the World Runners’ Association (WRA) – a select, super hardy posse of endurance athletes who have already run/walked the world – or are doing so. All of them big hearted, determined, inspiring – and, in the best possible way, mad as March hares.
Walking around the world sounds bonkers but it is actually quite doable. The plan is to stride off from the US-Mex border, where I lived and taught for a few years, and keep jiggling east in a continuous line across four continents – America, Europe, Africa and Australasia – from coast to coast (WRA rules). I will also cover a swathe of the fifth continent, Asia”.
Please support our work with young children with autism, by supporting Tom Freemantle’s fantastic challenge event. at his JustGiving page for Puzzle Centre: here.
Puzzle Centre friend, Lee Burgess is raising funds for Puzzle Centre, taking on a tremendous challenge event, on the 27th April 2019.
Lee will be cycling a lap of Mallorca in one day – all 312km, (194 miles)!
You can donate to Puzzle Centre by visiting Lee’s JustGiving page: here
Enormous thanks Lee, Puzzle Centre will be cheering you on.
Thank you so much!
If you can offer your time to help organise, or support our fundraising events, or would like to arrange your own event, we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact Clare Samways, Fundraising Officer, on 01296 711547 or at firstname.lastname@example.org