“Life with autism is very hard and always will be for Freddie, but The Puzzle Centre has given him the very best foundation to work upon; because of The Puzzle Centre his future is a lot brighter.”
Every donation to Puzzle Centre makes a big difference to what we can achieve. If you would like to make a donation you can do so in the following ways:
• By cheque: If you would like to make a donation by cheque, please make the cheque payable to Puzzle Centre Trust Limited and send it to Fundraising Manager, Puzzle Centre, Market House, 14 Market Square, Winslow, MK18 3AF.
• Online: You can make a one-off gift or set up a regular donation here.
• Standing Order: Regular donations are especially helpful to Puzzle Centre as they enable us to plan our work with confidence. If you prefer, you can make a regular donation by setting up a Standing Order from your bank account to our bank account:
Bank name: TSB Bank Plc, Winslow Branch
Account Name: Puzzle Centre Trust Limited
Account Number: 20436460
Sort Code: 30-99-74
If you are a UK taxpayer, Puzzle Centre can claim an additional 25p on every £1 you donate from HMRC, so please don’t forget to Gift Aid your donation.
Furthermore, if you pay tax at the higher (40%) or additional (45%) rate, you can claim the difference between the rate you pay and the basic rate on your donation. Please download our Gift Aid Form and return the completed form to the Fundraising Team at Market House, 14 Market Square, Winslow, MK18 3AT
Remember Puzzle Centre in your Will
By leaving a gift in your Will, you can help Puzzle Centre continue to support young children with autism and other communication difficulties for many years to come. Once you have taken care of your family and friends, we’d be extremely grateful if you might consider leaving a legacy to Puzzle Centre. This could be either a proportion of your estate or a specified amount – whatever you feel able to give would make an enormous difference to our work. Any gift you leave to charity is free of UK Inheritance Tax. We recommend that you seek independent legal and financial advice when making a Will or amending your existing Will, but for more information about leaving a legacy to Puzzle Centre, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your support will enable us to:
- Give children with autism the best start in life by helping them to develop vital communication, social and emotional skills in their early years.
- Provide parents with information, guidance, practical and emotional support to help them understand and meet their child’s needs.
- Equip professionals, service providers and policy-makers with the knowledge, skills and tools to provide high-quality early intervention for children with autism and other communication difficulties.
As a small charity with big ambitions, every penny counts. We need to raise at least £300,000 each year and your support means so much to us. Thank You!